Dear Sammy - I think you look so funny with a pillow in your jammies! I think I want to wear a pillow too. We love you and we love baby Viv. I really miss you in my heart. Brian is your dad and he is my uncle and he loves me really much. Kelly is so nice and she love, love, loves us and cares for us. Are you coming home soon? Love, Emma
2 comments:
That is HILARIOUS. I am laughing right now.
Dear Sammy - I think you look so funny with a pillow in your jammies! I think I want to wear a pillow too. We love you and we love baby Viv. I really miss you in my heart. Brian is your dad and he is my uncle and he loves me really much. Kelly is so nice and she love, love, loves us and cares for us. Are you coming home soon? Love, Emma
Post a Comment