Thursday, August 16, 2007

peace

Steven Stewart got married last weekend and Julie took this shot of him giving the peace sign. Pretty funny. Since Brian has started law school we have taught Sam to say things like, "I'll see you in court!" and "I want to talk to my lawyer." His family gets a good laugh.

3 comments:

Craig and Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craig and Carol said...

Oh wow, i'm an amazing photographer... this really captures sams gangsta side! I love and miss you guys already! I cant wait to come and visit you in DC! :D love, jewels

Cori said...

Oh man is that one handsome boy! We hope you guys made it back to Washington safely. Maybe we will be coming out that direction by the new year (well, at least we hope to do so). Eric, Cori and Q