{Sam on his first day - cute kid}This morning Brian and I dropped off Sam for his first day of preschool. He has seen his Dad go to school every day for a year and has ridden the train with his Dad to visit GW. He knows all about "going to school."
In all the excitement of packing his snack, loading his backpack, and stopping in the parking lot Sam literally leaped out of his seatbelt into the front seat (to avoid his child-lock door) and said,
"I gotta go to school Mom!" in a matter of fact kind of "let me outa her" tone.
Lets just say I think he will thrive at school.
2 comments:
What a handsome boy!
Yeah for school!! You're lucky to have such a willing boy that runs right off to school. The mothers I am friends with have had quite a rough time trying to bribe their children to go to school! Yeah for Sam! And what a looker...he is going to drive the girls wild some day!
Post a Comment