7 months ago
Friday, October 26, 2007
Doing D.C. - Photos courtesy of our dear friend Lindsey
Since we have been here for a year now we finally got some great shots of DC thanks to Lindsey. These are a few of our afternoon walking the Mall. We visited the Air and Space Museum (you will see Sam flying his blue airplane) and walked from the Smithsonian to the Lincoln Memorial. I have to remind myself how far apart things are. When I am in the car driving the Mall, things seem really close together. But when I am walking even from one Smithsonian to the other, it feels so like a real distance to cover. We didn't do much more than just one museum and a walk to the Lincoln, but it took all day and our feet were tired! Thanks for making the trip Fred and Lindsey. We never get down to do tourist things unless we have visitors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That's so cool! And I'm really glad you got the CD.
Love you guys!
Hey Guys-- You kids are so cute! I found your blog from Michelle's site....I had so much fun reading it. Hope you guys are doing well and Law school isn't too stressing. Kelly, it's weird I've seen like 3 cello players lately. I think of you when I seeing them carrying the case. Take Care Guys-- Julie
wow good job Lindsey!
cute family Kelly
Post a Comment