Ha Ha! What a hilarious way to explain your new "situation." I'm so sorry, that is stressful for you. I asked Adam if he saw Viv bite in nursery and he tried to tell me she bit his leg but I'm pretty sure he didn't know what he was talking about and didn't see anything. I was leading the witness too much, I guess.
If it makes you feel any better, and since you were asking about it, Peter did bite Adam today and left a big teeth mark on his forehead. Ugh.
The dog is scary but Viv still looks pretty harmless. Does she go after you or just her little friends? This can be a very frustrating phase but awesome parents like you two will figure it out. Good Luck!
Been there, done that.. It's not fun to be the mom that has to deal with the "victim" huh! Good luck, but as they say, "this too shall pass!" I don't have any good advice though. Love your post about it, however!
9 comments:
Ha Ha! What a hilarious way to explain your new "situation." I'm so sorry, that is stressful for you. I asked Adam if he saw Viv bite in nursery and he tried to tell me she bit his leg but I'm pretty sure he didn't know what he was talking about and didn't see anything. I was leading the witness too much, I guess.
If it makes you feel any better, and since you were asking about it, Peter did bite Adam today and left a big teeth mark on his forehead. Ugh.
That's hilarious! It broke my heart when i saw Aubrey pushing little kids down at a family reunion. Sigh...what can you do?
She's always welcome here! We're an equal opportunity misbehaving household!
She does look pretty scary in that last pic, doesn't she?
The dog is scary but Viv still looks pretty harmless. Does she go after you or just her little friends? This can be a very frustrating phase but awesome parents like you two will figure it out. Good Luck!
Aw, that sweet little face? But she's so cute!
This post made me giggle out loud. What a character, that Viv.
We've had a little biter before too! So much for them to learn.
Been there, done that.. It's not fun to be the mom that has to deal with the "victim" huh! Good luck, but as they say, "this too shall pass!" I don't have any good advice though. Love your post about it, however!
Post a Comment