Ah, Kelly, as I browse through your blog I can only think of one thing - I miss you and why did you have to leave us??? (I guess that's two things!) I'm so happy for you though - you guys really do seem so happy out there. The East Coast misses you lots and lots though...
3 comments:
well, naturally. when i think superhero, i defintely think sam!
love you guys! can't wait to see you sunday.
That looks fun I wish I could run around in my underwear!
Ah, Kelly, as I browse through your blog I can only think of one thing - I miss you and why did you have to leave us??? (I guess that's two things!) I'm so happy for you though - you guys really do seem so happy out there. The East Coast misses you lots and lots though...
Post a Comment