
View of the beachouse we stayed in

Lots of bikes in the garage to play with

Alley behind Beach house

Favorite McConkie activity - flying kites

Viv

Gwen and Sam and beach

exploring rocks at beach

All 17 of us at Disneyland!

Aunite Aimee, Gwen and Vivian at Jungle Book Treehouse

I was surprised at how much I loved Disneyland! Lots of rides for pregnant Moms.

Dad and JIII on teacups

Hyrum, Sam and George riding teacups

Vivian catching a glimpse of her Minnie Mouse shadow

Mickey Hats

Walking the Pier

Trying to play in the waves

"Where my body?"

Stewart boys
Although I don't have any pictures of the airport (kicking myself), we had a great trip with all the McConkie Clan to Disneyland. 17 boarded a small plane to fly to Newport where we stayed for 4 nights and 5 days in next door beach houses. We had a wonderful time. Lots of time at the beach, kite flying and of course Disneyland!
10 comments:
Disneyland IS Magical and fun for everyone! The Beach looks awesome andthe weather looks Great! What a FUN trip! Love the group shot of all 17 1/2 of you, definately frame worthy! I'm also really liking the one of Granddad and James riding the teacups!
What a great family event! One the kids will remember forever. I love all of the pictures, especially the group shot and of course the ones of Sam and Viv. So glad you had a wonderful time!
Kells,
What a fun family trip:) We are going to Disney world with Jake's parents in June. Looks like fun! Love you! And darling pics of the family. Your kids are so striking!
Loved this post! What an awesome trip with your family.
Oh, and I miss you, so keep the posts coming.
This looks like the way to vacation. You and your family look great! Makes me want to enjoy and extended fam vacation right now!
AHH, I have been slacking on your blog because I forgot that you went private and when you do that it doesn't update the status, so here I thought you were a slacker! Shame on me. Every family has to do the HUGE extended family trip to Disney. Loved the funeral pics of Viv in her dress and Congrats on a GIRL! Every girl needs a sister in life. Hope to see you in a few weeks when I come to UT for a month!
So fun! We tried to do our whole family at Disneyland a while back. It was too crazy with how many we have now! 17 sounds nice :) I didn't know you were pregnant. Congrats!
So I'm a little behind... but SO fun! I love the pic with Viv trying to find her body! SO funny! And of course the "stewart boy's" is classic! Love you!
Ooh, I'm jealous you went to Disneyland. Our kids have been asking to go so we told them we'd have to save up. Maybe we'll make it someday.
Post a Comment