Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Cello

A Post for the Grandparents. Sam played Halloween Cello Music all week.

5 comments:

Craig and Carol said...

Sam, you definitely "Cast a Spell" over me! I LOVED listening to you play...and it is so fun to see and hear your talent developing. Great skills and dynamics...we are so proud of you. (also, loved seeing baby Ruthie kicking in the background.)
Happy Halloween to all!

Amy said...

AWESOME SAM! When are you going to come to our house and play? You and Emma could do a duet!

Adam and Bri said...

oh, i loved this! i love sam! i love all of you!

can i see you soon? please and thank you. :)

Michelle Joy said...

Emily... "hey that looks like Sam" Ethan..."Wow, he can Really play"
Me... "Yep that Sam can play some pretty Spooky music"

Katie said...

Great playing. How is it teaching Sammy how to play? I'm thinking about teaching Lizzie the piano--and I'm wondering how it works--the parent/teacher dynamic:)