Free Lemonade- Love it ... the kids get the stand/experience and you don't have to hit up the neighbors :)
I could go for a glass of the cold stuff from such cute vendors. If grandma was there they would have gotten a nice tip. I love the sign...way to go, kids!
I'd stop at your stand... a beautiful stand and even pretty cups... looks so refreshing! Is that tiny little radio real?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Free Lemonade- Love it ... the kids get the stand/experience and you don't have to hit up the neighbors :)
I could go for a glass of the cold stuff from such cute vendors. If grandma was there they would have gotten a nice tip. I love the sign...way to go, kids!
I'd stop at your stand... a beautiful stand and even pretty cups... looks so refreshing!
Is that tiny little radio real?
Post a Comment