We had a wonderful Christmas as a little foursome in New York. We decided not to fly home, but to see the city we love. We booked 2 nights in a hotel room and did everything we loved in the city. We took a carriage ride in the park, shopped, ate hot dogs, went to Christmas Eve mass in Saint Patricks, bravely attempted buying a Light Saber in Times Squares very very busy Toys R Us and thoroughly wore out our kids.
We woke up Christmas morning and had a small Christmas in the hotel and then saw the Radio City Rocketts Christmas Spectacular. (Which was really spectacular!) As we drove away that afternoon Sam had a tantrum telling us he did not want to go back to Maryland, that he was "mad at Maryland" and wanted to live in New York. Needless to say he was exhausted and fell asleep about 20 seconds later. Peace and quiet for our drive home.
6 comments:
I miss you guys soooooooooo much! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I love you Sam and Viv! :)
Sam,
I love your picture in front of Supperman.
Love you,
Granddad
Your trip to New York sounds so memorable and fun. We are so glad that you had the opportunity. What fun to see the sites in this fantastic city.
Love you,
Granddad and Grandmother
What a fun trip to New York. How fun to be so close to New York. I bet you had some great food too. That was a pretty funny story about Sam being mad at Maryland.
What a fun trip! I'm glad you had such a good time. :)
Post a Comment