Sam --Wow!!! You have a cello. I love it!! We can play together. Listen to all that you mother tells you. You will be a great cellist like your mom.Love Granddad
Sam,I can't tell you how excited I am that you have a cello. It makes me want to practice and practice.I can hardly wait to see it.Love,Granddad
Sam,Do you like the tone of your cello. And, how often are you going to practice?Grandmother isn't home right now but I will tell her all about this.Love, Granddad
Sam,I like the way you pluck your cello. Just so you know, I am showing your cello to grandmother who loves it!!!!Love, Granddad
That is the cutest little cello. Wow - I am sure he is going to be amazing! He is sooooo cute!
Wow, Sam! Congratulations! You're running with the big dogs now. We love ya!
SAM!You are sooo cute... and once "mrs kelly" teaches you, you'll be AMAZING! I love you sammers, you too viv! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Sam --
Wow!!! You have a cello. I love it!! We can play together. Listen to all that you mother tells you. You will be a great cellist like your mom.
Love Granddad
Sam,
I can't tell you how excited I am that you have a cello. It makes me want to practice and practice.
I can hardly wait to see it.
Love,
Granddad
Sam,
Do you like the tone of your cello. And, how often are you going to practice?
Grandmother isn't home right now but I will tell her all about this.
Love,
Granddad
Sam,
I like the way you pluck your cello. Just so you know, I am showing your cello to grandmother who loves it!!!!
Love, Granddad
That is the cutest little cello. Wow - I am sure he is going to be amazing! He is sooooo cute!
Wow, Sam! Congratulations! You're running with the big dogs now. We love ya!
SAM!
You are sooo cute... and once "mrs kelly" teaches you, you'll be AMAZING! I love you sammers, you too viv! :)
Post a Comment