Kelly. . . you look so grown-up, sleek and sophisticated! You are beautiful inside and out! Happy 8th Anniversary today to both of you. We love you all!
Kelly... how unselfish of you that you would sacrifice your "one beauty" for "some unfortunate soul." I LOVE YOUR HAIR... its so cute! YOU'RE so cute! I just cut mine too! :) but my locks got swept up and thrown away! (hope you get the movie references) :) i miss you and love you! love me! jewels
I didn't realize your hair had gotten so long. I LOVE your new look, you are beautiful. Cute photo of all the family shoes, WOW 8 years, time does fly!
You look so great, Kell :) I love the cut. Good for you for donating your hair--my sister Kristine just did that. Way cool. You'll have to let me know what you are playing and when you are doing the recital.
9 comments:
Oh, I just love it! You look gorgeous, Kell. Just gorgoues!
Kelly. . . you look so grown-up, sleek and sophisticated! You are beautiful inside and out! Happy 8th Anniversary today to both of you. We love you all!
Kelly... how unselfish of you that you would sacrifice your "one beauty" for "some unfortunate soul."
I LOVE YOUR HAIR... its so cute! YOU'RE so cute!
I just cut mine too! :) but my locks got swept up and thrown away!
(hope you get the movie references) :)
i miss you and love you!
love me!
jewels
Also, remember how I told you that you look "gorgoues"?
Excuse me while I'll go look for my editing skills ...
I didn't realize your hair had gotten so long. I LOVE your new look, you are beautiful. Cute photo of all the family shoes, WOW 8 years, time does fly!
You are so Beautiful!! LOVE to new DO!
1. LOVE the new haircut!
2. Those are great publicity shots.
3. When is your recital?
You look so great, Kell :) I love the cut. Good for you for donating your hair--my sister Kristine just did that. Way cool. You'll have to let me know what you are playing and when you are doing the recital.
You are beautiful. That hair cut is cute and sassy and those shots are gorgeous. I miss you, friend!
Post a Comment