Friday, October 10, 2008

Baltimore Symphony Orchestra Children's Series






Sam and I had a wonderful date in Baltimore at the BSO Children's Series this morning. They played children's classics like Hansel and Grettle, Goldilocks and the Three Bears and Sleeping Beauty as the Baltimore School of the Performing Arts danced. They sent us a CD about a month in advance with the narration and music so that by the time the concert came, Sam was singing along with orchestra. It was a great time. We went with our friends the Oswalds - Amy and Madilyn. 4 year old Madilyn is a violinist and we love our red-headed little string players. We now have their first date documented.

4 comments:

Adam and Bri said...

Oh those suspenders! So darn cute.

And what a fun date for you two. Love it!

Love ya, Kell.

Hank Brown said...

Hi Kelly, I just figured out how to read and respond to "comments". I just take this website thing one step at a time. I love looking at your website. Your family is so awesome. You are such a wonderful photographer. We miss you. Love Uncle Hank

Alicia said...

what a great thing! I can't wait until Henry is old enough to take him to things like that

Craig and Carol said...

What a neat event for you and the kids. Madi & Sam do make an adorable couple! But then as you know I am more than a little partial to redheads.