Hey! Love the pics. When we lived in College Park we used to head over there all the time....I'm sure Sam loved having his cousin around.
Fun, fun pictures. I can't get enough of Viv's pigtails.
I love all your pics! Hey, has your camera ever had trouble focusing? Mine's been giving me some trouble lately and it's super annoying!
Kells,So fun to chat. As always, I love the pictures!
I LOVE that hair too. Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey! Love the pics. When we lived in College Park we used to head over there all the time....I'm sure Sam loved having his cousin around.
Fun, fun pictures. I can't get enough of Viv's pigtails.
I love all your pics! Hey, has your camera ever had trouble focusing? Mine's been giving me some trouble lately and it's super annoying!
Kells,
So fun to chat. As always, I love the pictures!
I LOVE that hair too. Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment