There is definitely a family resemblance. got to love those two year olds. . . and how 'bout that tiny little suit? SO CUTE!
Wow - that's a pretty good resemblance. Nice to know that Vivian will be a beauty all her life just like her grandmother.
Oh for cute. I love the outfit your mom's wearing! Completely darling.And I think that might be one of my most favorite pictures of Viv.
can you say, "identical?" Wow!
that's amazing. I love comparing pics
I love putting old and new pictures together. I can't believe how much Viv looks like your mom. It's amazing!
Oh, that is so cute, the totally look a like. I love the curls!
wow, they look so much alike. Vivian is soooooo cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
There is definitely a family resemblance. got to love those two year olds. . . and how 'bout that tiny little suit? SO CUTE!
Wow - that's a pretty good resemblance. Nice to know that Vivian will be a beauty all her life just like her grandmother.
Oh for cute. I love the outfit your mom's wearing! Completely darling.
And I think that might be one of my most favorite pictures of Viv.
can you say, "identical?" Wow!
that's amazing. I love comparing pics
I love putting old and new pictures together. I can't believe how much Viv looks like your mom. It's amazing!
Oh, that is so cute, the totally look a like. I love the curls!
wow, they look so much alike. Vivian is soooooo cute!
Post a Comment