Thursday, April 02, 2009

Maryland Spring














We took a nature walk today. Sam had his camera and we gave Vivian some binoc's so she could share in the fun.

On our walk Sam was asking how Jesus created the earth. As we talked, he stopped me and said, "I know how! He just miracled it!" Nice way to make miracle a verb. :)

6 comments:

Adam and Bri said...

i can't handle the cuteness! he miracled it? i heart sam.

Julie Carol Stewart said...

I miss these kids! I can't wait until summer :)

auntie jewels

Craig and Carol said...

These pictures are magazine worthy. Your little "miracles" are absolutely precious.

Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

Such great shots! Could your kids be more beautiful?

Drew and Michelle said...

Such cute cute kids! So excited to see them again!

Emily said...

These are such cute pics. You have a good photography eye, Kells. I love the boot shot and the one of Vivian from behind, walking down the path.