Looks like another fun adventure. Viv's pigtails are adorable. We'll be watching for our postcard, Sam. Love you all!
Oh, and the knee socks, sooo cute!
I love the knee socks too!I want to come to DC and do all those fun museums and see you guys! Spring, '09!
Can I add my love for the knee socks? Because it's an undeniable love.
Vivian's piggy's are sooooo adorable! I have the cutest neice & nephew!
Wow- I had no idea there was a postal museum, cool. Vivian has pony-tails -- that is sooooo cute~!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like another fun adventure. Viv's pigtails are adorable. We'll be watching for our postcard, Sam. Love you all!
Oh, and the knee socks, sooo cute!
I love the knee socks too!
I want to come to DC and do all those fun museums and see you guys! Spring, '09!
Can I add my love for the knee socks? Because it's an undeniable love.
Vivian's piggy's are sooooo adorable! I have the cutest neice & nephew!
Wow- I had no idea there was a postal museum, cool. Vivian has pony-tails -- that is sooooo cute~!
Post a Comment