Monday, August 10, 2009

Sun Valley!






Visited Sun Valley with my parents this weekend. (This was all possible and thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Stewart who watched our kids!!!! LOVE YOU!!!) Had a great weekend together.

4 comments:

bspeck said...

What a great getaway...and with no kids!!! I am VERY jealous. I'm also very jealous of you wearing jackets. I so wish it was cold enough here for that.

Adam and Bri said...

brian's face in the second picture is my absolute favorite.

oh, and i love you! a lot.

Craig and Carol said...

Great pictures! We are glad that you had fun. Ethan woke up first thing this morning and raced around the house to check and see if Sam and Viv were still here. He was sad (and a little mad) that they were gone. The cousins definitely had fun together. We are looking forward to being together again on Friday at Bear Lake.

Natalie said...

How fun! I'm totally jealous!